Thursday, September 1, 2011

It's September!!!

Holy crap, this summer flew by! I guess it doesn't help when the snow doesn't melt until May-summer seems really short. There was a change in the air when I left work last night. It's definitely starting to get cold, at least at night. Anyway, here's today's question of the day:

Q: If you had to move where would you like to live?
A: If money were no issue, I would love to live in New York City for a while. If we're being realistic, though, I would consider southern California. It's not too hot or too cold, there's tons to do there, it's pretty, and most importantly, my nieces and nephew are there. Unfortunately, the financial situation there is . . . um . . . lacking. I'm guessing that in my line of work, where a lot of our funding comes from the government, there probably aren't a lot of jobs in the state of California.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

uh, it october now.... update the blog already!