Thursday, February 28, 2013

traveling

I suck at blogging these days.  Sorry about that!  Fortunately I'm leaving tomorrow morning for Europe, so I will be sure to blog about my travels, even if it's only for my own record keeping.  I just finished packing and as someone who normally way overpacks, I feel like I may have gone too far to the other end of the spectrum.  I'm tired of packing a bunch of things that I end up not using, so for a 17 day trip to Dublin, London and Paris, I have packed the following:
  • 2 pairs of jeans (wearing one, packing one)
  • 2 fleece vests (wearing one, packing one)
  • 4 long sleeve shirts (wearing one)
  • 5 pairs of underwear
  • 5 pairs of socks
  • pajamas
  • rain coat
  • 2 tank tops for layering purposes
  • sturdy boots (wearing)
  • black flats
  • umbrella
  • toiletries
  • 2 bras (wearing one, packing one)
 I'm planning on doing laundry while gone, so I'm thinking this should be plenty.  I also packed a mini bottle of Febreze so I don't stink.  :)

No comments: