- Find a wedding dress, shoes, etc. Find someone to do alterations.
- Find someone to make the wedding cake and pick something out.
- Pick out and order invitations.
- Address and send out said invitations.
- Find matching fancy outfits for all of the kids.
- Follow up on everything for the reception. (Flowers, candy buffet, cake decorations, etc.)
- Figure out what the heck we're doing for the ceremony.
- Pack up my entire apartment. Also, I probably need some boxes for packing. I could be doing the packing little by little every day, but I'm house and dog sitting for my parents instead.
So yeah, I'm a little irritable right now. And I realize that I can have friends help me with some of these things, but stuff like picking out a wedding dress and cake and announcements and ceremony/reception plans would be nice to do with my mother.
This is why I wanted to elope and not worry about any of this. I want to be happy to get married, but I don't see that happening any time soon.