Thursday, April 15, 2010

so excited

I'm going to Vegas tomorrow to see these guys . . .


and probably most of these guys (same event, different child, 3 years later) . . .



and I just decided to stay a few extra days to see these guys . . .



I can't wait for . . .
  • baby snuggles
  • little girl snuggles
  • some Scooby Doo watching
  • hanging with my family
  • seeing my sister-in-law's family (I quite enjoy them.)
  • movie watching with Traci
  • not having school or work
  • baby and little girl snuggles (Did I already say that?)

1 comment:

Traci said...

AWWWW. That was actually really sweet. I'm excited to see you!!! Those pics of your nieces and nephew are so cute. It's really amazing how children change in just 3 years. Those girls are so grown up already!!! This was a great post. ;)