Sunday, July 18, 2010

my new obsession

So I recently discovered Veronica Mars and I'm completely obsessed. I watched all 3 seasons by myself, then got my parents hooked on it and rewatched all 3 seasons with them. Then I bought all 3 seasons on DVD (we had previously rented them). And then I found this awesome website that lists all the music from the episodes, and I downloaded all the music. So yeah, I'm slightly obsessed. In fact, I even bought the first season of Party Down, based solely upon the fact that it's from the same people that did Veronica Mars and has a bunch of the same people in it. (It is also awesome, by the way.) If you have never seen Veronica Mars, I would highly recommend that you check it out. The WB website rotates through the 3 seasons, so you can currently watch seasons 1 and 2 here. And also, if you have seen it, why is it that you never told me about it and I had to discover it on my own?

As you may have noticed, I've had nothing to blog about lately, so for the next little bit, I'm going to post on my favorite things about this show, in hopes that I'll convince you to go watch it. (Yes, I know I have no life!) For starters, here's a little promo clip for the show from Comic-Con:

No comments: