Wednesday, March 23, 2011

ABCs of Me

  • Age: 29 (30 next month-I can't believe it!)
  • Bed Size: Full
  • Chore You Hate: Cleaning the toilet
  • Dogs: Lizzie and Mr. Darcy
  • Essential Start of Your Day: Check my email, work stuff, Facebook and blogs
  • Favorite Color: Purple
  • Gold or Silver: Silver
  • Height: 5'6ish
  • Instruments I Play: Used to play the piano.
  • Job Title: Lead Direct Support Professional
  • Kids: Yes, please!
  • Live: In the frozen tundra of Wyoming
  • Mom's Name: Margie
  • Nicknames: Kim, Kimmy/Kimmie
  • Overnight Hospital Stays: several
  • Pet Peeve: tardiness
  • Quote From a Movie: It is a truth universally acknowledged that a single man in possession of a good fortune must be in want of a wife.
  • Right or Left Handed: Right
  • Siblings: 2 brothers
  • Time You Wake Up: Usually around 8:30
  • Underwear: I really like those boy short things.
  • Veggie You Dislike: Brussel sprouts, eggplant
  • What Makes You Run Late: I don't believe in being late. If I am, though, it probably has something to do with not being able to find something to wear.
  • X-Rays You Have Had: Teeth, back
  • Yummy Food You Make: enchiladas, Texas sheet cake, ham dip, pasta salad, various soups
  • Zoo Animal You Like Best: I've never really thought about it. Monkeys, I guess.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

9:34pm work time ehh? Is that what the LDSP gets to do? :) Anyways, ud better check ur height again bc when I got my height checked my a nurse I was 5'7 1/2 and ur taller than me-just saying
M

Kim said...

4:04am, huh! Seems like you should have been working on some trainings or cleaning right about then! It's been a while since I was measured. Are you sure you're that tall? And that I'm taller than you?

Anonymous said...

i was already done with all my stuff. i am positive that i am that tall i just and i know u r taller than me. and i left the cleaning for u-hahahahahahaha just kidding