Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Decisions, decisions

I think I've pretty much decided to move back to Utah. It feels right. I was thinking about this summer, but now that the decision has been made, I'm antsy and want to go now. I don't think finding a job will be a problem (famous last words!), but I'm worried about finding somewhere to live. I have a dog that doesn't get along with my parent's dogs, so I can't really stay there until I find something else, but I might have to anyway. My mother will have a conniption fit. She is not my dog's biggest fan! Grrr . . . What to do? I actually do need to stay here for at least a few more months-moving in the middle of the winter in Wyoming is not something that is easily done. So maybe by spring/early summer I'll be in Utah again! Whoohoo!

2 comments:

Matt said...

But you'd have to live in Utah...

Kim said...

I realize this, but living somewhere where there are more cows than people and only like 3 weeks of summer a year tends to make you do crazy things! I miss restaurants that don't refer to french fries as freedom fries . . . and serve something other than meat and potatoes. And guys who don't show up on your doorstep for a date wearing coveralls and mud boots! Sigh. Life is full of difficult choices.