Friday, May 8, 2009

The fam is back!

My parents and brother got back from Spain last week. They had been running BYU's Study Abroad program in Madrid (Mark was actually there as a student) and had been gone since the end of December. I never really talked about this on my blog because I'm a baby and didn't want just anyone who might happen to read this to know that my roommate and I were alone in the house for four months.

While my family was gone, Lorri (the roommate) and I did some redecorating around the house. I have pictures, but they're on a different computer, so you'll get 'em when you get 'em.

As soon as the fam got back, we went to Vegas to see the nieces/grandkids (and their parents, but that's not what matters). It wouldn't be a trip to Vegas without gracing Sephora with my presence. Don't laugh, but I bought this:

It's a mini heated eyelash curler. I love it. If I get around to it, I'll post before and after pics because I know you're that interested.

No comments: