Saturday, May 9, 2009

Wait for the dollar movies

We saw Ghosts of Girlfriends Past tonight and yeah, it kinda sucked. I actually had to nudge Lorri part way through because she was snoring too loudly. There were a few funny parts, but definitely don't waste your money seeing it full price.

Oh, and a little side note: To the girls who were sitting behind us . . . count your blessings that I'm still kinda sick and don't have a lot of energy because if I had been fully functioning, I would have been coming over the seats to beat you down for 1.) kicking my seat about 50 times too many, 2.) taking your shoes off and exposing me to the nasty stank of your feet (if I can smell it in my weakened nasal condition, you know it's bad) and 3.) talking and laughing (not at the actual movie) through pretty much the whole thing. I had fantasies of turning around and throwing my drink at their heads, but I just didn't have it in me tonight.

No comments: