Wednesday, July 1, 2009

So . . .

I haven't had much to blog about lately since all I've really been doing is going to class and studying. The term only started a week ago, but it's already out of control. Anyway, my point is, I'm going to start posting a little bit of what we're talking about in class. We're talking about some really interesting stuff and really, who doesn't want to be a student and take classes, but not have to do assignments or take exams? So this is my gift to you-you get to learn along with me, but don't have to do any of the extra crap. So exciting. If, for some odd reason, you don't like this idea, 1.) blame my friend Traci, because she encouraged me to do this and 2.) I don't care because it's my blog. And maybe this way you'll actually get posts from me on a regular basis. Remember the good ole days when I actually had things to talk about (or, more often, I didn't have things to talk about, but wrote anyway) and you would get a couple posts a day? Maybe we'll get back to that point. Or is the thought of several posts a day from me frightening? Sometimes it's not a good thing when I have a lot to say!

1 comment:

Traci said...

Yes - I want to hear about what you are learning in your classes. ;)