Monday, August 10, 2009

my new favorite thing

I love this thing. I would marry it if I could. It's Tarte's Eye Couture Day-to-Night Eye Palette. It has ten eyeshadows that are unbelievably pigmented. It may not surprise you to learn that I own a plethora of eyeshadows, and I can definitively say that these have the best color I've ever seen. Because they're highly pigmented, a little goes a long way (thus justifying the price). My only complaint is that they're all shimmers-no mattes. The palette also includes a double ended eyeliner (bronze and charcoal-both of which look awesome) that stays on like nothing else I've ever tried. It also includes a double ended brush that somehow works magic. It blends like it's nobody's business.
Tarte has a couple other palettes like this one that I'm going to need to possess.

No comments: