Tuesday, October 6, 2009

October 6, 2009

Outside my window . . . there's not a cloud in the sky.

I am thinking . . . I had a freakin' awesome hair day yesterday and I'm hoping it repeats itself today.

I am thankful for . . . parents who will still spend several hundred dollars on back to school clothes for me even though I am 28.

From the kitchen . . . I made my root vegetable stew over the weekend and it was delicious. It was actually more than just root vegetables because once I started throwing stuff in there, I just couldn't stop. It had sweet potatoes, potatoes, turnips, celery root, carrots, parsnips, barley, garbanzo beans, hominy, lentils, onions, garlic, diced stewed tomatoes, V8 juice and Italian sausage in it. I was originally going to make it vegetarian, but it just seemed off with no meat in it.

I am wearing . . . PJ's still. I love late mornings.

I am going . . . to go to lunch with Grandma in a little bit. Ooh, and I'm also going to Wyoming on Thursday! Whoohoo! I think the high temperature the entire time I'm there is supposed to be like 42 degrees.

I am reading . . . almost done with "Crossing to Avalon." I should be getting the other book I ordered in the mail either today or tomorrow.

I am hoping . . . people actually show up to be trained today. Yesterday only one person showed up, and I couldn't do a whole lot with that.

I am hearing . . . "Tom's Diner" by Suzanne Vega.

Around the house . . . I really need to clean my room and get rid of a bunch of stuff. I'm feeling stiffled by the clutter.

One of my favorite things . . . good cheese.

A picture . . . apparently someone stole my neck right before this picture was taken.

No comments: