Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I can't stay quiet about this

When I went (unwillingly) to the Relief Society Christmas party last week, I found myself mesmerized not by the food or the music or by the Christmas spirit. No, I was mesmerized by my friend, Emily's boobs. I couldn't stop looking. They were magnificent. I wondered for a moment if she had had some kind of surgical enhancement; it turns out she was just wearing this bra*. I am now also wearing said bra and I have to say, the girls have never looked better. I've spent all evening looking down or in a mirror. And I'm pretty sure my mom is sick of me asking her how my boobs look. Don't be scared off by the fact that it's a Lane Bryant bra, because Em is like a size 5. If she can wear a Lane Bryant bra, so can you. If you have boobs, you need this bra. And they're buy one, get one half off right now, so hurry and buy a couple. You will not be sorry. I was very tempted to take a picture to illustrate this post with, but I held back. For that, I'm sure you are all grateful!

And yes, I did come out of my self-imposed blogger exile to talk about a bra. What of it? If you could see my boobs right now, you would understand. Oh, and while I'm breaking my vow of silence, I would also like to add that I correctly predicted the order in which all top six dancers on SYTYCD were kicked off.



*Any of the plunge style bras will do, it doesn't have to be the smooth plunge bra.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our bras start at size 36C - they are wonderful bras!

Betsy said...

Ok, so I got on this morning and ordered 4 of them. Will you tell me my boobs are magnificient next time you see me??

Kim said...

Bets, your boobs don't need any extra help to be magnificent!!!

Betsy said...

Awww, you are too kind. That's it, I'm returnign them. :)

Traci said...

Did someone from Layne Bryant really leave a comment on your blog?

I'm going to have to go check them out!!!

affinity said...

Oh my gosh... I'm laughing so hard. I'm glad you like them...the bras I mean ;) I have them in every color!!

Large Size Dresses said...

Seriously rockin!!!