Friday, September 14, 2012

Why I am a horrible person

  • I'm discovering more and more of what I can't stand about potential suitors.  One thing that is driving me crazy is when a guy constantly thanks me for letting him get to know me and for talking to him.  Once or twice is polite.  Fifty times means you need to have some confidence in yourself and realize you're worth talking to.  The fact that you have to constantly thank me makes me think there's something wrong with you and that you're an outcast whom nobody normally wants to talk to.  Ugh, gratitude can just be so irritating sometimes!
  • I don't know why, but somehow I seem to end up with guys whose ex-wives turned out to be lesbians.  (This has nothing to do with me being a horrible person, it's just something I've been pondering.)
  • I like to buy bags of ice at the gas station instead of continually refilling the ice cube trays.  No, this doesn't make me horrible, but it does make me lazy. 

No comments: