Wednesday, September 12, 2012

on a lighter note

  • A former co-worker just turned up in my eHarmony matches.  Weird!
  • Are we 100% sure that you can't get pregnant just from thinking dirty thoughts?  I swear I'm having pregnancy cravings. I can't stop eating grapes.  I had to make a special trip to the store today just to get two more bags of grapes.  I've already eaten one of them.  It's ridiculous!
  • Maybe the grapes are why I've had crazy dreams the last few nights.  First I had a dream that a crazy person was attacking me, then I dreamed that my dad died, then I was an assassin and I had to cut into little twin boys to collect their blood for some big plot.  I'm going to choose to believe that it's the grapes and not that I'm going insane.
  • My dad went to Peru last month and brought me back two paintings for my collection of original artwork.  I really like saying that I have an original artwork collection.  I feel very fancy.  Unfortunately, none of my paintings are framed so I can't do anything with them yet.  Oh well, such is the life of an art collector.  ;)

No comments: