Monday, February 2, 2009

Ch-check it out!

I got a haircut over the weekend and for the first time since about 1991, I have bangs! O.k., admittedly they're longer, swoopy bangs that may not fully count as bangs, but still. This is the most bangs I have had in the last 18ish years, so they must count for something.

And I'm sorry I cut the top of my head off so you can't get the full effect. It was the best I could do. And hey, look at that! There's my super cute, new purse sitting on the table behind me.

4 comments:

Betsy said...

Love your hair!! You look so pretty!! What a hottie :) I am debating FULL ON BANGS... i know i'm too chicken though.

Kim said...

Thanks! I knew I wanted some kind of bangs, but I didn't know how short, so I had her start long and we worked our way up. Have your hair stylist/cutter/dresser do that. Then you can stop when you want.

Traci said...

I LOVE your new haircut! I saw this picture first on facebook and I commented "BEAUTIFUL"...cuz I just thought that you looked so great! Now..I see that you got a new haircut. That is the mark of a REALLY great haircut - ppl notice how beautiful you are before they even realize you got a haircut!

BEAUTIFUL, DAHHHHLING!

Anonymous said...

Kim--you look great!! I love the haircut, but you look amazing in general. Hope life is going well, call me sometime--Megan.