Saturday, February 14, 2009

stupid Facebook things

Since I haven't had much to write about lately, here are two stupid Facebook things I filled out. They're not really stupid, they just took more effort than I wanted to put forth.

25 Random Things About me

1. I don’t believe in talking on the phone. If something can’t be said by text or email, then it probably doesn’t need to be said at all.

2. I’m obsessive compulsive about having fresh breath. Gum is a necessity for me.

3. I love it when DVDs have audio commentaries. I always watch/listen to them.

4. My fingers are always moving. Ever since I took typing in high school I have typed along with everything that people say. I’m better at not moving my fingers as much now; it used to be really obvious.

5. I have ginormous feet. Shoe shopping tends to make me a little bitter.

6. I’m really bad at keeping in touch with people. Because of this I firmly believe that everyone should have a blog. That way I know what’s going on with you, you know what’s going on with me and we never have to actually communicate.

7. I still don’t know what I want to be when I grow up.

8. I like to make lists. I usually start by listing several things I’ve already done so that I can go ahead and cross them off.

9. I am incapable of not having a book in progress. The second I finish reading a book, I have to find another one to replace it.

10. I have to have music going all the time. I can’t concentrate without background music. If I’m in the car, before I even put it in drive, I have to find a good song.

11. One of my biggest fears is my parents getting old and becoming incapacitated in some way.

12. I love teeny bopper movies. If Hillary Duff is in it, I will make time to watch it.

13. John Hughes and the Brat Pack ruined my high school years. Or at least my perception of how those years were supposed to go. I’m still waiting for Jake Ryan.

14. Any time someone is smoking in a movie I always have to watch to see if they’re a real smoker or not. It bugs me when someone does a really crappy job of pretending to smoke. Do they not care about their craft at all???

15. I love to cook. I still toy with the idea of going to a culinary institute.

16. If you come over to my house I will attempt to force you to watch either Gossip Girl or Arrested Development with me. It’s for your own good.

17. I like to make up my own descriptive words. Ex: scandalicious, trendalicious. Basically anything with –icious on the end.

18. I have a very sensitive nose. I don’t do well with yucky smells. I have been known to drive down the street, gagging, with my head hanging out the window, all because I caught a whiff of dog poopies or nasty garbage smell. I’ve learned to just keep the windows up now.

19. I love almond and coconut flavoring, but I don’t like actual almonds or coconut in my food.

20. I require a very large purse. I like to have lots of stuff available . . . you never know when you might need something!

21. Very few things in life make me happier than walking into Sephora.

22. I have the best nieces in the whole world. I’m scared to have my own kids because I’m not sure they could measure up to my girls.

23. I love road trips. At least a couple of times per week I get the urge to just keep on driving instead of going home.

24. I would rather have something salty than something sweet.

25. I don’t believe in making beds. I’m just going to get back into it (probably at least a couple times during the day) so why bother making it?

No comments: