Tuesday, August 17, 2010

change of plans

So I'm no longer moving to Georgia. Now I'm moving to Wyoming. I went up there to job hunt yesterday and got the call today that I got the job I wanted. I have to be there Thursday (as in two days from now!) to get fingerprinted and take a drug test, and then I start Friday. I'm going to be working with handicapped people, specifically a married couple who have Down Syndrome. They're high functioning, so I basically just need to supervise and plan activities. (Last weekend they went to Yellowstone!) I think this will be a great way to get to know the area, so I'm excited about that.

So yeah. This is a big change and it happened really fast. I made the decision a week ago and everything just kind of fell into place. Yay!

2 comments:

Traci said...

holla! Way to be, girl. way to be.

Alex & Megan said...

I am excited for you! I guess it means I won't get to see you before you go but you will be closer and will probably come back more often! Call me next time you are in town.