Wednesday, August 4, 2010

more randoms . . .

  • Have you seen "If You Really Knew Me" on MTV? Wow, this is one of the most touching and uplifting t.v. shows I have seen in recent history. Last night's episode had me sobbing.
  • It's once again Shark Week and I could not take my eyes off of these Top 10 Shark Attack Videos. I didn't know if I'd even be able to make it through the first clip without being traumatized, but then I ended up being mesmerized and had to watch all of them. There's one of a guy who kissed a shark and it bit his lips. He's an idiot.
  • If you have kids or ever plan on having kids, or if you are ever around kids, you must watch this TED talk about creativity. There's also a second follow-up talk. This guy is awesome.
  • I haven't even graduated yet, but the alumni association is already hitting me up for money.
  • I am loving this insane rainy weather we're having. Well, except for around 4:30 this morning when the crazy loud thunder woke me up.

No comments: