Saturday, August 25, 2012

a quickie

I'm about to head up to Wyoming for a quick weekend vacation.  I can't wait to get out of the haze and heat of Utah!  My old roommate, Meagan, will be in town so I'm going to hang out at her family's farm/ranch and catch up with all my old friends up there.  I'm also going to go see my old clients!!!  I can't wait to see them!  It's been way too long since I've gotten my Jane and Connie hugs. 

I have to say . . . I really miss Wyoming sometimes.  I think maybe I'll end up back there someday.  Probably not in the very near future, but definitely someday.  I think it'll always feel like home there.  It has since the first time I went up there in 2005. 

Anyway . . . enough rambling.  I should probably stop watching Hallmark movies and finish packing now.

No comments: