Thursday, August 30, 2012

bullet points

  • I spent an entire day last week watching a marathon of Keeping Up With the Kardashians.  I am so ashamed.
  • Has anyone been watching Honey Boo Boo?  Apparently it is rubbing off on me, as I just bought a huge barrel of cheese balls.  I had to make sure no one was around when I took it from the car into my apartment.  I was like a white trash ninja.
  • Have I mentioned before that I love spending other people's money?  I spent $970 at ShopKo tonight.  It doesn't even matter that I don't get to keep the stuff, it's just the thrill of picking things out and buying them.
  • Lorri's coming to visit from Wyoming tonight.  Yay!
  • Last weekend was great.  It was fun catching up with friends, hanging out at the farm and seeing my old clients.  
  • I also had a couple of epiphanies while there.  I'm not going to go into what led to them, but I feel like the door is now closed on me ever moving back to Wyoming, and I'm ok with that.  I also realized that when it comes to my love life, I'm not willing to settle just so I can be with someone. 
  • I've been reading obsessively lately.  I can't get enough of Harlan Coben and Lee Child books.  I'm seriously going through one book every day and a half or so. 

No comments: