Tuesday, December 9, 2008

FYI

I'm going to start changing things up a little bit. Instead of having a Recipe o the Week that I don't update on a weekly basis, I'm just going to post recipes when I feel like it and start labeling the posts so you can find them all in one place. I'm also going to go back and include all the former Recipes o the Week in the post in which I announced that there was a new recipe. It was bugging me that once I changed the recipe, there was no record of the previous one. So this is my solution. Plus, I can never find my recipes for Texas Sheet Cake or Blender Pancakes, but I've posted the recipes on here before, so every time I want to make them, I have to look them up on my blog. So really, this whole thing is just to make my own life easier, not yours.

Also, I think I'm done with the Hottie du Jour feature. Not because I don't enjoy gazing at them lovingly, but because, except for a day here and there, they're always the same person. And I'll admit it, I am slightly ashamed of my Shia obsession. There, I said it.

I'm also going to fix my playlist so that it doesn't automatically start playing. Why? Because the first thing I do when I go onto anyone's blog is look to see if they have one and immediately turn it off. It's not that I don't like your music, it's that I already have my own music playing (and sometimes your music does suck, but mostly it's just that my music is already going). So since I would prefer that yours not start automatically, I'll change mine to not start automatically as well.

No comments: