Saturday, April 18, 2009

Some stuff . . .

I went to Wicked last night and despite the fact that my expectations were sky high, I thought it was great. I had so much fun and it's possible I teared up a time or two.

I've decided I have problems with following through/sticking with things. Right now anyone who knows me is probably thinking "Um . . . yeah. That's not really news!" It's becoming a real problem though, and I would attempt to do something about it, but I guess I just don't care that much. For example, I've been chatting with some guys (from LDS Singles and elsewhere) quite a bit lately and I'm into it at first, but then after a day or two (or, possibly like 20 minutes), I'm completely over it. So I guess that's where the problem comes in-they keep texting, chatting, emailing, etc., and I just never respond. I know it would be nicer to tell them I'm not interested, but it's easier to do nothing. I need to just stop talking to people unless I meet them in person. Or maybe I have ADD and the flakiness/lack of paying attention isn't really my fault. In that case, I'm pretty sure there's some kind of pill out there that should be able to fix me! Better give me double the normal dose. ;)

I have a new t.v. show obsession. Have you seen Tough Love on VH1? It's hilarious! It's on Sunday nights at 8pm and you really need to check it out.

No comments: