Wednesday, March 12, 2008

For your viewing pleasure

Keep in mind two things: it may look like it's shoved up my nose, but that's just the angle, it is really only gently inserted, and my eyes look like that because the first time I did it the water went up my nose and didn't come out the other side and it hurt.





I haven't used the neti much yet, but I do feel very refreshed afterwards and can breathe better. We'll see if it helps in the long run. A problem with it, though, is that you have to be able to breathe to be able to use it. Obviously if you're stuffed up, the water won't be able to go through. But if I weren't having issues in the first place, I wouldn't have need of it, now would I?

3 comments:

Traci said...

All I can say is "wow." awesome blossom, extra awesome.

Wendy said...

there are no words to describe my emotions at the sight of these photos....

Anonymous said...

Kim you crack me up! I love this. It's hysterical - Ginny