Friday, January 4, 2008

Another list. I like lists

Here are some movies I've watched lately, because that's pretty much what I do all day at work. Nice, huh! Some of these are new, some are oldies but goodies.

"Waitress"
Cute movie, but kind of anti-climactic.

"Return to Peyton Place"
I love old movies that were totally scandalous at the time. I actually found this DVD at FYE for like five bucks. I love the used movie section at FYE. I keep wanting to call it EFY though.

"Labyrinth"
Great movie. We used to quote it in high school.

"The Bourne Ultimatum"
Love, love, love these movies. Time flies when I watch them and I get tons of work done because I'm so into the movie. They best be making a fourth one.

"Stardust"
I watched this on my iPod (like all the others), and it was o.k., but I want to watch it on a regular sized screen because I think I missed a lot. It looked like it would be pretty cool if you could really look at it.

"The Rescuers"
Another FYE find, although not used. I was so excited. I loved this movie growing up, but I haven't seen it in years. I totally teared up in several places. I had forgotten how traumatic the old Disney movies can be. Seriously, like when Medusa tells Penny she'll never be adopted because no one will want her . . . totally cried. They would never put that in a Disney movie now.

"Darby O'Gill and the Little People"
I love it when all the leprechauns do their little dance. It's hilarious. I really want "The Gnome-Mobile" but it's always sold out.

So yeah, that's some of what I've been watching the last little bit. Kind of sad, really.

No comments: