Monday, January 14, 2008

Ashley likes gum



Since Traci gave me grief today about not updating my blog (despite the fact that she hasn't updated hers since New Year's), here's a post for you. Ashley likes gum. She likes it a lot. She's really good about not swallowing it and spitting it out in the garbage when she's done. Well, most of the time. It did mysteriously disappear once when we were shopping. I never did figure out what happened to it. She must've accidentally swallowed it or something.

1 comment:

Traci said...

Yes Kimmie, I did give you grief about not updating your blog...despite my recent failure in the blog world. While I have not updated my blog...you'll be proud to know...that I recently created my second animoto video!!! YEAH! Love your blog. Please update frequently. ;)