Friday, January 4, 2008

Vegas, baby

I'm going to Vegas tomorrow to see my brother's family and go to a friend's baby blessing. I'm totally excited . . . to go to Sephora. And see my nieces. I really hope everyone out there has discovered Sephora and enjoys it as much as I do. I plan on purchasing the following:

Philosophy Melon Daquiri 3-in-1 stuff I want some other scents too, but I don't know which ones yet. Melon Daquiri is the best ever, though. I first tried it in 2004, and I've been addicted to it ever since.

Diorshow Mascara They actually have a brown color, instead of black-brown, which just looks like black.

I also want a new perfume. I really need a refill on my Vera Wang, but I think I want something new and exciting instead. I have no idea what, though. I need suggestions.

I realize that probably no one really cares what I buy at Sephora, but if you know me at all, you know I enjoy beauty products and like to possess lots of them. They make me happy.

I'm flying back on Thursday, and I'm sure I will have lots of pictures to post then. I hope I will. In reality though, I probably won't even get the camera out until the very last day when I realize I haven't taken any pictures yet.

No comments: