Monday, June 2, 2008

Best class ever!

For the next paper due for my Strengthening Marriage and Family class, I have to choose from several activities, one of which is to watch a movie and discuss how it relates to the principles from the Family Proclamation. Guess what's on the list. No, really, think about it for a second.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It's Pride and Prejudice!!!!!!!

So now the question is, which version do I watch? Colin Firth or Matthew Macfadyen? I used to think no one could ever possibly be better than Colin, but I'm starting to second guess myself. Let us ponder . . .

Colin?


Or Matt? (I can call him Matt 'cause we're tight like that)


Colin in a wet shirt?


Or Matt emerging from the mists?


I think that because I am an extremely dedicated student and want to do my very best on this paper, I should probably just watch both. Hahahaha! Yeah right! I'm going with Matt because frankly, I'm not willing to spend six hours on this paper.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Um...Matt...most def!!