Tuesday, June 17, 2008

More analytics

Here are some more things that people are googling when they stumble upon my blog:

  • chris heimerdinger arrested
  • chris heimerdinger saturdays warrior
  • chris heimerdinger lyrics
  • write to chris heimerdinger
  • was chris heimerdinger ever in saturdays warrior
  • download chris heimerdinger books for free (are we seeing a pattern here?)
  • is zac efron back in utah after the movie awards in june
  • kevin costner's tetanka
  • eckhart tolle his real name
  • i'm trying to stop getting in a bad mood (hey, me too!!!)
  • maeve binchy passage for a funeral
  • pink eye and waitressing
  • std make me sick (yes, that is generally how a disease works)
  • rapture of canaan inappropriate
  • tracey jackson hole burgers morgan
It's nice to see that I'm not the only one who never capitalizes anything when searching. I just don't feel it's necessary. It's also interesting to see that I am apparently some kind of authority on Chris Heimerdinger. While I enjoy his books and especially enjoy saying his name, I know nothing about the guy. I could make some stuff up though. If someone finds this post while searching for Mr. Heimerdinger, word on the street is that he was not in Saturday's Warrior but he did do the costumes for it; he was arrested once for possession of magic shrooms but it was a mistake-he was just holding them for a friend; and you can can download his books at heimer-the-dinger.com.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hy Girl, i´m Luciana (Lucy)
I´m from to Brazil (São Paulo)
I loved your blog
bye
Luciana

Erin Ann said...

I see you have read the Chris Heimerdinger books. Would you be interested in receiving a free copy of the new DVD of "Passage to Zarahemla" and writing a review on your blog?
If so, please contact me at contact@passagetozarahemla.com