Monday, June 2, 2008

Analyze This

I use Google Analytics to (kinda) track my blog. If you're a blog stalker, don't worry, it doesn't tell me who you are. It basically just tells me where people are located, if they linked to me from a different website, and if they get to my page searching through Google. My favorite thing about it is that it shows me exactly what people were searching for when they stumbled onto my page. Here are some good ones:
  • Zac Efron likes and dislikes
  • the stars prayers have been answered
  • sound of music stuff
  • I love being an aunt
  • ok to take Benadryl and Excedrin together
  • BYU Honor Code office "long hair"
  • byu online clothes mary kate olsen (I'm guessing this was supposed to be buy, not byu)
  • shun the non-believer (this actually appeared twice)
Also, in case you're interested, people from Canada, the UK, Israel, Chile, Philippines, Spain, Estonia and Germany have visited my blog. I'm totally famous! Do you want my autograph? Superstar!

No comments: