Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I got nothin'

My brain is completely fried. It's the end of the term and I have been writing so many papers and doing other homework that I can't think to blog. In the next week and a half I have to write two more papers and take three exams.

Here are some random snippets of what has been going on in my life and through my mind:

  • I am so happy that So You Think You Can Dance is back. I'm really looking forward to this Top 20, especially Twitch and all the kids from Salt Lake.
  • I love Mervyn's. They always have the best sales.
  • I got that Quantum Wellness book that was on Opry (Oprah), and when the term is over I'm going to do the 21 day detox. I'll let you know how it goes and how long I actually manage to stick with it.
  • It's been really interesting this term to learn about parenting and realize how everyone around you is doing a crap job of raising their kids. Just kidding, they're really not, but things that experts would consider mistakes have all of a sudden become glaringly obvious to me.
  • Payless has really cute summer shoes right now. You should go check them out. They are far and away my favorite place for shoes because I have ginormous feet and Payless is the only place I can find that actually carries my size on a regular basis.
  • I am becoming increasingly more obsessed with Iron Chef America. I love the grumpy old man judge.
  • Did you know that being unemployed means you can't shop so much? Yeah, it kind of sucks. No, pretty much it really sucks not having any money. Oh well, it's about time I learned some self-control. We all know I'm not so great in that department!!!
  • I don't think I've mentioned this on my blog yet, but holy cow, I am so happy to be back in school! It's weird to compare my attitude about college when I first went, and my attitude now. I am just so unbelievably grateful to be here, I can't even tell ya!

No comments: