Friday, July 11, 2008

Baby Borrowers

I'm completely addicted to this show. They've taken a group of teenage couples who think they're ready to have kids and for a few days each, they've given them babies, toddlers, pre-teens, teenagers, and then elderly people to care for. Since I'm taking all these marriage and parenting classes, it is so fun to watch and be able to recognize what they're doing wrong and be able to say what may have worked better in the different situations. Of course it's a piece of cake watching it on t.v.; actually being there in those situations is a whole lot harder! It's nice to know that I'm building my little parenting toolkit and that I'll have resources to draw on when I'm around the little ones. You can watch episodes of the show here.

1 comment:

Traci said...

I TOTALLY love this show too!!! I watch every week! I think it hilarious...and just plain interesting.