Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Bring Back Wish List

So since they're bringing back 90210, and the New Kids have reunited, I thought I would put together a wish list of what I want to come back.

  • You know how they have All Star seasons of all the reality shows? Well I think they should have an All Star season of Saturday Night Live. They should bring back Adam Sandler, Will Ferrell, Jimmy Fallon, Mike Meyers, etc. How freakin' cool would that be!!!
  • I would love to see an updated version of Jem and the Holograms. It would be truly, truly, truly outrageous!
  • Someone should do a Sixteen Candles reunion. I guess it would be Fortyish Candles. Farmer Ted will have ended up being some computer guy. Maybe he will have founded Google. Ginny (is that the older sister's name?) is obviously divorced, and has two kids, one of whom is still living in her basement. The other one is a stripper. Mike, the brother, sells used cars. The younger sister, Sarah, is married with four kids and lives in Happyville, Suburbia. Of course since this is the movies, Happyville turns out to not be so very happy, and she has an affair with the dog groomer. Joan Cusack's character gets the brace off, has a little work done, and ends up a Hollywood starlet. John Cusack's character and the third geek are life partners. Long Duc Dong decides not to go back to China. Instead he gets a Chinese mail-order bride and they open up the most popular Chinese restaurant in town. Now for Sam and Jake Ryan. I can't call him Jake. It has to be Jake Ryan. They break up after he goes away to college because long-distance relationships don't work. But fortunately, they found each other five years ago through eHarmony and are now back together and completely and madly in love.
I guess that's it for now. I'm sure I'll think of other things that should come back.

No comments: