Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Obsessions

To quote the great Animotion: "I will have you, yes I will have you. I will find a way, and I will have you . . . You are an obsession, you're my obsession." Here are my new obsessions:


Three Musketeers Mint Mini's. They're a perfect blend of chocolate and mintiness, and because it's dark chocolate it's technically a health food, so you can eat a whole bag if you want, and they don't count against your diet!


Benefit Silky-Finish Lipstick in Swoonderful and Bouquet Dive. I am on a mission to make sure everyone I know owns Swoonderful. It looks amazing on everyone, no matter your skin coloring. I just made my sister in-law buy it and she loves it too. My mom is next on my list.


Baby-doll tops. They do a fabulous job of hiding fat rolls. My mom took me clothes shopping the other day because I was looking exceedingly grubby and homeless. Grubby is her word, homeless is mind. Anyhoo, I picked out like five baby-doll tops. I am completely obsessed. (Note: I did not purchase the following top as it is from the Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen clothing line, and well, that just seems wrong to me. It's not wrong that they have a clothing line, but purchasing something designed by anyone who was on Full House would just be sad and wrong to me, whether it's cute or not.)


Cottage Cheese, but you can't say cheese, you have to say chez, but you can't say it the way they say it in France, you have to say it like fez with a ch. Got it? Good. It's tasty. I like to eat it with pepper and grape tomatoes. Mmmmmm.


Oil of Olay Regenerist Thermal Skin Polisher. It warms up when you rub it on your face. It's not very scrubby though, so I use apricot scrub when I want to exfoliate my face. You also can't use it on your eyes, so I don't use it to actually wash my face, 'cause then I'd just have to wash my eye make-up off separately. So why do I like it? Because it MAGICALLY WARMS UP BY ITSELF!!!


My new purse from H&M. Sorry the picture sucks-my camera is having issues and there are lines through all my pics. The purse is also totally cuter in person. The color is better in real life, and it has a great shape when it's not all slouched down. This gives you a general idea though. I would have just copied a picture from the H&M website, but they're lame and only have online shopping if you live in Sweden, and even then, once I navigated through the Swedish language (just for you, my dear blog readers) to find the purses, they didn't have mine. I really do hesitate to put this picture on here. Please, please, please keep in mind that this is way cuter in person.

No comments: