Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Also . . .

This problem isn't just on Facebook. Anytime I see someone out in public, I never know if I should say hello or not. This fear was validated the other day when I went to the movies and a girl from high school pulled into the parking spot next to me. We met eyes, so I couldn't pretend like I didn't see her, so I said hello and sure enough, I don't think she knew who I was. Nice. Either she really didn't know who I was and thought I was a freak for talking to her, or she did know who I was but was "too good" to talk to me. That's pretty much how she was in high school. Also, I felt especially lame because I was going to the movie by myself, and I was going to see The Mummy 3. She was taking her little boy to see Wall-E.

BTW, The Mummy 3 was as I expected-fairly entertaining, but pretty dumb. It wasn't as bad as Journey to the Center of the Earth though.

1 comment:

Erin said...

I thought it was pretty dumb...my dad and Jon made fun of it the whole time.