Friday, August 8, 2008

I am officially employed.

This is good in that I'm poor and I'm going to Vegas later this month and you know what that means . . . SEPHORA! This is bad in that being employed means you have to work. I've loved having these last few months free from employment. It's actually a really good opportunity, though. I finally found out more about what we'll be doing-the project is in conjunction with the Women's Research Institute and the Psych Department. We'll be measuring the effects of opiate use (specifically cocaine, I think) on visual processing in men and women, but particularly females at different times of the month (if you know what I'm sayin'). Basically they are hypothesizing that opiate use has something to do with being able to see the color blue. I think it'll be really interesting, and it'll look awesome on my resume!

No comments: