Monday, August 4, 2008

SYTYCD update

I've been a slacker the last few weeks with my SYTYCD commentaries. I'm not going to keep posting videos because they always take them down, so I'll just let you in on a few of my thoughts:

  • Did you notice during Twitch and Katee's Amy Winehouse-esque dance, that a chunk of her hair fell out? It distracted me.
  • Lady GaGa's ensemble, headset, and pretty much the entire performance, weirded me out. Who is this person/thing? Why was her leotard cut up to her breasteses?
  • I'm pretty sure Courtney should not have made the top 4. Even though Chelsie irritates me, she's still a way better dancer. But I guess if it all came down to who danced better, Will would still be there. Oh and btw, I'm completely bummed that Mark is gone. I loved his quirkiness.
  • I am loving that Sonya chick's choreography. She's crazy (in a good way). I'm putting her up there with Mia Michaels and Tabitha and Napoleon (or as Cat calls her, Tabither) in my favorite choreographers.
  • I don't remember if I mentioned it before (and I'm too lazy to go back and check) but I loved Will and Katee's pas de deux (is that spelled right?). The only thing about it that sucked was that David Archuleta was singing the song.
  • I also loved it when Mia Michaels told Chelsie she was so gorgeous she wanted to stab her. It was slightly creepy, but completely hilarious and totally something I would think, but probably not say.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

while watching the lady gaga dance/song, nate made the comment that it was like a train wreck. you don't want to look, but you just can't look away.