Monday, October 6, 2008

despondent sigh . . .

I'm going through Arrested Development withdrawals. All day long (I know the day is only half over-whatever) I've been singing "The Final Countdown" in my head, but the only line I know is "It's the final countdown!" And a guy in one of my classes was talking about being an MFHD major and I really wanted to ask him if he wanted to be an analrapist, but I didn't think it would be appropriate. And I almost said "Hey, brother!" to my brother this morning, but I knew he wouldn't get it. I can't handle this! I can't wait until I go to work this afternoon because I know people there watch/watched the show. Only a little over two hours to go . . . Does anyone else out there love this show and want to discuss it with me? Please, I am begging you . . . share A.D. funnies with me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mrs. Featherbottom!!!!
Mrs. Featherbottom!
Mrs. Featherbottom!

Who'd like a banger in the mouth? Haha! Tobias and Job are the best!

Kim said...

Muahahahaha! I love Tobias's cut-offs too.