Saturday, October 11, 2008

recently viewed movies and tv

Definitely, Maybe-This movie definitely sucked. It maybe would've been better if it had been like an hour shorter, but even then I think it probably would have sucked. Ryan Reynolds (oh my hotness!) is just not capable of not being a goofball. I kept waiting for him to break character and do something goofy, but it never happened.

21-I enjoyed this movie, although I did predict the end. I expected to be distracted by Jim Sturgess's (Have I mentioned Across the Universe is one of my favorite movies? I know I have, but I thought I would mention it again.) lack of an accent, and although there were moments where it threatened to break through, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I also have to mention that Kate Bosworth is too skinny-she looked awesome in Blue Crush, and now she's just skin and bones. Also, I LOVE Kevin Spacey! I love Kevin Spacey being bad. He's fine in movies where he's the good guy (Pay It Forward), but man alive, he's best when he's being bad.

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind-I loved this movie. It spoke to me. I hate it when people say something speaks to them, but this movie did. Speak to me, that is. Jim Carrey is what Ryan Reynolds utterly failed to be-a goofball, comedic actor who can also do serious roles in a believable way.

The Office-I didn't enjoy this week's episode as much as I normally do. I'm not liking this whole Pam being gone thing. She needs to come back now.

Grey's-I think Meredith irritates me more and more every week. McDreamy is starting to get on my nerves, too. And Alex. One of the skit shows-I think it was MadTV-did a sketch that made fun of Grey's and House. It was funny. I'll see if I can find it on YouTube for you.

No comments: