Monday, October 20, 2008

today

So pretty much Cricket sucks. In honor of Arrested Development I tried to find The Final Countdown for my ring tone, but they apparently don't have it.

Speaking of AD, I made my parents watch the first episode with me yesterday and they enjoyed it so much we ended up watching four episodes.

Has anyone else noticed that Totino's frozen pizzas have shrunk? The price went up too. Jerks. Obviously if I'm eating your crapola frozen pizzas (which aren't crapola, btw, they're delicious) I have no money. If I had money I'd be buying Freschetta or Digiorno. Or actually going out for pizza. But I have no money, so I'm forced to pay $1.25 for your now hockey-puck-sized-pizza. And when I say I'm forced to pay $1.25, I mean my parents are forced to pay $1.25.

Does anyone else watch Gossip Girl? I haven't watched tonight's episode yet, but I finally watched last week's over the weekend and I have to say I'm pretty much in lust with Chuck Bass. Not that he's all hot like Nate, but geez louise, he's nasty! Not yucky nasty, but mean, bad-boy nasty. Janet Jackson Nasty Boys nasty! I love it! And I'm also sick of Dan and pretty much his whole family.

I'm going to see Eagle Eye tomorrow. I'm pretty excited to see some Shia LaHottness.

K, well that's all I've got for today. I'll let you know how the movie is . . .

No comments: