Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Just say no!

As I walked down the stairs in the library earlier today, I rounded a corner and my eye was immediately drawn to something that is becoming all too common around campus. No, not a hot and heavy NCMO session. I'm referring to something worse. That's right, I'm talking about crack. Butt crack, that is. It seems like everywhere I go, there it is, lurking in the corner, waiting to jump out and draw my attention. May I propose that young women everywhere (and elderly women too if you have crack issues) start wearing longer t-shirts and/or higher waisted pants. Let's buck the system and show a little modesty, girls. Remember-dressing like Britney Spears isn't all it's cracked up to be, so even if you have to get up at the crack of dawn to find clothes that fit properly, let's not let this one fall through the cracks. Mkay?

2 comments:

Wendy said...

crack kills...nuff said.

Kim said...

Yeah, crack is whack.