Tuesday, October 7, 2008

playlist update

I knew this would happen. As soon as I blogged about my playlist I realized I was kinda over those songs. So . . . since I had nothing better to do (liar!) I just spent the last two hours downloading in a completely legal way (muahahahaha!) some new music to listen to. I'm in an odd musical mood. For the moment I'm really into Panic! at the Disco*, The Killers, 30 Seconds to Mars**, Fall Out Boy, Paramore***, The Dresden Dolls, Leighton Meester's remake of "Bette Davis Eyes", and to mix it up a little, Britney Spears. I just realized how trendy it sounds when they're all listed together. Pardon the trendaliciousness (totally just made that word up-could you tell?!?). Also, I don't know why I felt the need to link all of those names. And I didn't even link them to the band websites or anything, just Wikipedia.


*I can't say their name without the exclamation point. It's not just Panic at the Disco, it's PANIC!!! . . . at the disco.
**Hello, Jared Leto hottness!
***The phrase "once a whore you're nothing more" from their song "Misery Business" has been running through my head for the last week or so. It alternates with "The Final Countdown." But yeah, I walk down the halls of BYU singing about being a whore. Nice.

No comments: