Saturday, October 4, 2008

musicality

Because I fully expect you to love what I love, here's what I'm listening to these days. Sidenote-playlists on my iPod are pretty much the greatest thing ever. Well, next to Arrested Development (I just finished Season 2).

Not the Doctor-Alanis Morissette
Caring is Creepy-The Shins
Come to my Window-Melissa Etheridge
Gravity-Vienna Teng
Typical-MuteMath
Ruby's Shoes-Lori McKenna
Boys Don't Cry-Plumb
It Ain't Me Babe-Melissa McClelland and Jesse Cook
Wonderful World-James Morrison
Angry-Matchbox Twenty
Don't Look Back-Antigone Rising
Happiness is a Warm Gun-Across the Universe Soundtrack
Deliver Me-Sarah Brightman
In Your Eyes-Peter Gabriel
In the Waiting Line-Zero 7
The Blower's Daughter-Damien Rice
Damaged-Plumb
Feels Like Home-Chantal Kreviazuk
Sisters of Avalon-Cyndi Lauper
Never Surrender-Corey Hart
The Sea-Morcheeba
Are You Out There-Dar Williams
Heartland-Celtic Thunder
I'm Sorry-Anouk
Lips of an Angel-Hinder
Dark Lady-Cher
Misery Business-Paramore
In Another Life-The Veronicas
Ordinary-Train
Stupid-Sarah McLachlan
All Summer Long-Kid Rock

If you haven't heard these songs, you should probably get on that.

No comments: