Tuesday, October 7, 2008

the senility is setting in

Old age is hitting and my memory is starting to go. Normally I never forget things. You would think this would be a good thing, but it's not because I pretty much remember every insult, every moment of humiliation, and every foot in mouth moment along with all the good memories. (except for the years 2001-2004) But anyway, Lorri asked me today where I got my new purse and I could not for the life of me remember where I bought it. It drove me crazy. I finally asked my mom and she told me. It doesn't sound like much, but I'm also finding that I'll blog and then not remember what I wrote the next day. And I leave comments on other people's blogs, but have no idea what I said or what their post was about, I just know that I left a comment. My mind is seriously starting to go. I don't know if it's a delayed effect from the drugs or if all the crap I'm learning at school is pushing everything else out of my brain or what. Whatever the reason, I don't like it and it needs to stop.

No comments: