Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Purse tag

I didn't actually get tagged this time, but I saw this tag on someone else's blog, and I thought that since I get made of all the time for my "mom purse," this would be perfect for me. Here's a list of all of the crap I carry around with me every day, along with a picture. I have no idea why a lot of this stuff is in there.

cough drops
dental floss
2 toothpicks
Travel size deoderant
Mints from Sizzler
2 hand lotions
4 lip glosses
2 lipsticks
1 chapstick
tampon
nail clippers
4 pens
3 prescriptions, only one of which I take anymore
Benadryl
Excedrin Migraine
Ibuprofen
coupon organizer
camera
day planner
wallet
iPod
Burberry London perfume
Band Aids
mini mirror
iPod car charger
iTrip
iPod charger
wrist brace
receipts
colored pencil
highlighter
lots of trash and crumbs
2 crushed Luna bars
hair rubber band
gloves
loose change
coin purse
keys
package of instant oatmeal (strawberries & cream flavor)
3 packs of gum
random mail
expired CostCo coupons
nasal decongestant
restaurant business card
2 used and dead batteries
cold medicine
Tic Tacs
notebook
barette


I'm tagging Wendy, Becca, and anyone else who wants to do it. I need more readers who have blogs-I always feel like a loser when I only have two people to tag. :(

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

That's a big purse you've got there Kim. Thanks for the tag. I'll probably get to it this week.