Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Seven Things

Rebecca tagged me, so here are seven random things about me (because I know you don't get enough random information about me already!):

1. I'm a complete snob when it comes to the east side and west side of the Salt Lake area. Nothing against you personally if you happen to live in Kearns, West Valley, or anywhere over there. I admire your willingness to brave drive-by's on a daily basis, and I will pray for you, that you might be able to find housing in a safer, less ghetto area. Please note that this does not apply to the southernmost end of the valley. Herriman is fine.

2. I get teary-eyed almost on a daily basis. Contrary to popular belief, I am very tender hearted, and animals, children, Oprah and church talks make me cry. And a lot of t.v. shows and movies. And some music. And a lot of books. Pretty much everything has tear potential, I guess.

3. For a long time I didn't like to have pictures up in my bedroom because I felt like the people were watching me like in Harry Potter. This was before Harry Potter though, so I guess it was just a little craziness coming out.

4. I have a slight obsession with food storage. Not that I actually have much of it, because I'm living with my parents right now and don't have room, but I like to learn about it and plan what I will have in the future.

5. I have ADD when it comes to books. I usually have at least three or four in progress at a time. It makes me nervous to just be reading one book and only one book.

6. I pay far too much attention to celebrity gossip. I'm trying to break myself of this habit because really, who cares if Paris Hilton tripped and fell, or if Naomi Campbell was arrested (AGAIN).

7. I have carpal tunnel and my wrists and hands hurt pretty much all the time. If I forget to wear my wrist braces at night and have to work the next day, I'm ready to kill myself round about 9 a.m. Lately my fingers have been staying numb for most of the day too.

I tag Wendy, Traci (yes, I know you don't write on your blog, so just email it to me again!) and whoever else would like to do it.

No comments: