Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Dancing With the Stars

I'm a "So You Think You Can Dance" fan which means that I can't watch "Dancing With the Stars" because I'm used to good dancing. Lorri and her mom, however, enjoy the mediocrity, so we watched the finale last night and the night before. I was completely horrified last night by Kim Kardashian's dancing. Actually, I don't even know that it could be called dancing. (And for that matter, can she really even be called a star?) While she was un-rhythmically jiggling her junk, I was literally cringing and praying for it to end. And Cloris . . . CLORIS! What to say about Cloris? I admit that she does make me laugh, but only in an "oh, I'm so embarrassed for you" kind of a way. I did enjoy comedian dude's roast of the top 3 contestants, although I think he went waaaay too easy on Brooke. I had never watched the show before Monday and even I could come up with plenty of snarky comments to make. Like how about the fact that Lance and Warren are known for having actual careers, while she's just referred to as the "hot mama." And don't even get me started on her boobs. I will admit, though, that I thought it was tender when her fiance, Baywatch Ken, was all proud and crying. His perfectly tanned chin all a-quiver was too cute. So anyway . . . I will most likely never ever watch this show again, but what I did watch was better than I expected.

No comments: