Saturday, November 15, 2008

It's the big day!

The concert is tonight and I am literally counting down the hours. As each hour goes by, I seriously think to myself "OMG*! Only __ more hours to go!" And then I may possibly shriek a little bit. Just a little bit though. And if my shrieking is ever brought up in the future, I will deny it and make you feel stupid when I ask you in an extremely snotty voice if I seem like the kind of person who shows enthusiasm like that. And then, when you realize the only possible answer to that question is no, you will want to shrivel up and die. That's why you should never, ever even hint at the possibility of me shrieking like an over-enthused Jonas Brothers fan.



*Yes, I do think in abbreviations. On many occasions I find myself snickering and muttering LOL.

No comments: