Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Ty


One of my favorite memories of Ty is when he, Lorri, Ryan and I went tubing . . . in a drainage ditch . . . underneath the road . . . fully clothed. Ty is the one on the left in the picture above. I'm not sure why he's holding the mug. It wasn't even his. And I'm standing all weird like that in order to show the mud coating my butt. I don't normally pose for pictures like that. Another memory of Ty . . . he put together my bookcases for me because I was a helpless girl who didn't know how to use a hammer or a screwdriver. Well, that or I didn't want to do it myself and manipulated his generous heart into doing it for me. He used to always drop by our apartment (the first apartment; the one stupid Billy got us evicted from, but that's a different story for another time) just to hang out. We had some really great times. Have I mentioned that he had a really great heart and was a super nice guy?

No comments: