Thursday, January 15, 2009

Little Miss Attitude

My friend and former college roommate, Traci, was in town from Vegas yesterday and I feel like a failure as a blogger because I didn't take any pictures to post. To make up for it, here's a picture from back in the day that I stole from either her Facebook or someone's blog, I forget which. Traci is the one with the attitude while everyone else is smiling nicely. (The other girls are former roommates as well, just in case you were wondering.)

Traci and I actually lived together twice-during our Freshman year in the dorms and then again a couple years later. We had some good times, but I kind of feel bad because she was forced to live with me before I mellowed out and became fun. The fact that she is still my friend says a lot about her. What says even more about her is that while she was here she allowed me to force her to watch "Gossip Girl." And guess what . . . she liked it! A new fan is born! Let this be a lesson to anyone who wants to stay at my house . . . you will be forced to watch either "Gossip Girl" or "Arrested Development," so be prepared. And there will be no getting out of it!

2 comments:

Traci said...

LOL. I'm "little miss attitude"? lol. I feel so honored to have a post about me (this is a first)!!! hahaha.

Thanks for letting me stay at your house. It was good to catch up.

And I'll admit for the world - I actually DID find Gossip Girl very entertaining. ;)

Kim said...

You really should feel special. I think the only other people to receive such an honor have been Lorri and Zac Efron.